Speaking a Common Language:
From On-Boarding to the Board Room
Now in its fifth year in Canada and second year in Bermuda, the International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) has earned a reputation as one of the world’s most trusted cyber security forums.
We are proud to host ICRMC in the “world’s risk capital,” where we, with the support of a stellar advisory committee, will focus on cyber risk with an emphasis on insurance and risk-transfer solutions.
AN ESSENTIAL FORUM FOR RISK EXPERTS
The cyber risk landscape is rapidly evolving. Are insurers rising to meet the need with products and services that are equal to the task? Are current client needs getting the attention required?
The International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) is a unique gathering of global risk experts, focused on learning, debate, and collaborative approaches to cyber security.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
ICRMC is designed for Risk Professionals, Insurers and Reinsurers. Cyber risk is everyone’s business and a growing area of concern for every organization and industry.
- Corporate Risk Professionals
- Corporate Counsel
- Governance Professionals
- CISOs, CSOs, CIOs, CROs, CPOs and CTOs
- Claims Professionals
- Solution Providers
- Insurance Brokers
- Captive Owners
- Insurers & Reinsurers
2019 MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Director of Cyberspace and Digital Policy Program at Council on Foreign Relations, author of The Hacked World Order
Adam Segal is a cybersecurity expert who is at the forefront of this burgeoning field. He has testified before Congress and briefed the Joint Chief of Staffs, State Department, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and Department of Commerce on Chinese cyber espionage.
He was project director for CFR’s Independent Task Force report Defending an Open, Global, Secure, and Resilient Internet, and is the author of the books Digital Dragon: High Technology Enterprises in China and Advantage: How American Innovation Can Overcome the Asian Challenge, and The Hacked World Order: How Nations Fight, Trade, Maneuver, and Manipulate in the Digital Age.
His other writing has appeared in The Economist, The Financial Times, Foreign Policy, The Wall Street Journal, and Foreign Affairs. He writes CFR’s Asia Program blog, Asia Unbound, which is carried by Forbes.
The ICRMC 2019 agenda featured exciting sessions, including:
- IBM®’s X-Force® Immersive Cyber Simulation
- Speaking the Same Language: Bridging the Gaps Between Boards, CISOs, CROs & CLOs
- The CISO Perspective
- Case Studies That Will Keep You Awake at Night
- The Emerging Threat Landscape, a Conversation
- Digital Transformation: The Promises and Challenges of Fintech and Banking
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: The View from the Captain’s Chair …and more!
Education Credits: For delegates that register at the event, a letter will be provided to confirm attendance at ICRMC Bermuda. This may be used to support Continuing Education credits at respective organizations.
2019 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- President and CEO
MSA Research Inc.
- Chief Risk OfficerHSBC Bermuda
- Managing Partner Financial Services Sector IBM
Dentons US LLP
- VP, Professional Liability
- Global and Canadian Cyber Risk Services Leader
- Director Conyers Dill & Pearman
- SVP, Professional Risk Solutions
- Director of Information Security (CISO) SoftBank Investment Advisers
- Vice President Global Services RSA Security
- AVP, Financial Lines
- Business Development Manager Risk Transfer Solutions
Bermuda Business Development Agency
- Cyber Security Business Leader
Become a Sponsor
Take advantage of this opportunity to reach your target audience at the premier event for cyber risk management. ICRMC sponsorships are a unique opportunity for you to gain exposure to industry influencers and thought leaders. For more information about becoming a sponsor at this premier event, please contact Debbie Brockway at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.416.368.0777 x60.