INSURANCE APPROACHES TO CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT
Cyber risk is everyone’s business as organizations of every size are under threat of attack. The organizational impact can range from manageable to catastrophic, making cyber risk management a pressing issue.
Does your organization have a plan to manage cyber risk, and cover the costs of business recovery after an attack?
The International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) provides delegates with an essential forum to learn from experts, network and share experiences with peers and colleagues, and get the answers they need to help them manage the risk and impact caused by a cyber breach.
DECEMBER 6-7, 2018 – HAMILTON PRINCESS & BEACH CLUB, BERMUDA
Theme: Insurance Approaches to Cyber Risk Management
Emcee: Adam Segal, Director of Cyberspace and Digital Policy Program at Council on Foreign Relations
- Current Cyber Risk Trends and How They’re Impacting Services and Offerings
- Cyber Pricing, Underwriting, Modelling and Reserving
- Reinsurance and ILS – Managing Cyber Cat Risk
- From Blockchain to Crypto-Currency – Cyber Security Implications
- Employing AI in Cyber Risk Management
- Private meetings, networking and more!
What Past ICRMC Attendees Have Said
“The panel participants were all very interesting and the topics were well thought out. It ran very smoothly and the content was great.”
—Kristin Barton, Reinsurance Analyst, The Co-operators Group
“The topics and sessions were all excellent. I specifically enjoyed the diversity of the presenters.”
– Jack Tchakmak, Vice President, Cornell Insurance Brokers
“The vast sessions on cyber and its issues were excellent. Speakers were very knowledgeable and provided great insight.”
– Al Recio, AVP, Axis Pro, Axis Reinsurance Company