Cyber Risk Management – Evolving Corporate Needs & Risk Transfer Approaches
Now in its fourth year in Canada, the International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) has earned a reputation as one of the world’s most trusted cyber security forums.
We are proud to bring ICRMC to Bermuda, the “world’s risk capital,” where we, with the support of a stellar advisory committee, will focus on cyber risk with an emphasis on insurance and risk-transfer solutions.
AN ESSENTIAL FORUM FOR RISK EXPERTS
The cyber risk landscape is rapidly evolving. Are insurers rising to meet the need with products and services that are equal to the task? Are current client needs getting the attention required?
The International Cyber Risk Management Conference (ICRMC) is a unique gathering of global risk experts, focused on learning, debate, and collaborative approaches to cyber security.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
ICRMC is designed for Risk Professionals, Insurers and Reinsurers. Cyber risk is everyone’s business and a growing area of concern for every organization and industry.
- Corporate Risk Professionals
- Corporate Counsel
- CISOs, CSOs, and CTOs
- Governance Professionals
- Claims Professionals
- Solution Providers
- Insurance Brokers
- Captive Owners
The ICRMC 2018 agenda features exciting sessions, including:
- Current Cyber Risk Trends and How They’re Impacting Services and Offerings
- Cyber Pricing, Underwriting, Modelling and Reserving
- Reinsurance and ILS – Managing Cyber Cat Risk
- From Blockchain to Crypto-Currency – Cyber Security Implications
- Employing AI in Cyber Risk Management
- Private meetings, networking and more!
2018 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs
Association of Bermuda Insurers & Reinsurers
- President and CEO
MSA Research Inc.
Dentons US LLP
- SVP, FINPRO
Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Global and Canadian Cyber Risk Services Leader
Conyers Dill & Pearman
- VP, Professional Risk Solutions
- AVP, Financial Lines
- Business Development Manager
Bermuda Business Development Agency
- Director of Forensic Technology and
Become a Sponsor
Take advantage of this opportunity to reach your target audience at the premier event for cyber risk management. ICRMC sponsorships are a unique opportunity for you to gain exposure to industry influencers and thought leaders. For more information about becoming a sponsor at this premier event please contact Nancy Miller at email@example.com or +1.416.368.0777 x34.